45 things you never knew about me before this!
Includes pictures so you won't get bored!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM? Umm, nothing but books, LOL! Okay so there are few painting of tall ships like The Challenger.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE? New shiny and white, I luv it! It's a iPhone S5.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Okay, so I’m sorta a freak in Finland for this… I listen to and love Country! Blake Shelton, Brantley Gilbert, Gretchen Wilson, Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Gary Allan, Rodney Atkins, Luke Bryan, Lee Bryce and Dierks Brantley… ummm those are my current faves. ;)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Almost noon, I think.
6. ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ANYONE ? My husband, DJ! Love him. :) <3
7. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Susanna… surprised? I kinda still am too, do I look like a Susanna?
8. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED? Oh crap, I watch few shows but I don’t have a favie! Okay I love Supernatural (whee, so good!), Castle, Elementary, Cougar Town and okay last one… ummm… I watch Bones religiously, I love all the squint talk. ;)
10. THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU CRY? Oh boy, do not laugh but it I cried a little when I'd forgotten to get small change to get on the bus. LOL! ;)
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME? Oh, I love perfumes! Right now Chérie by Dior, Magnifique by Lancome, Royal Desire by Christina Aquilera and Bright Crystal by Vertex (that’s a cheapie but a goodie). Oh oh oh honorary mention to my forever summer scent of Purple Lilacs by Yves Rocher! (I smell like those purple lilac bushes at Spring, yum yum yum) <3
12. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark hair, preferably little wavy, with blue eyes. I absolutely love my hubby’s super blue eyes and his hair is getting darker through the years so I’m all good. ;)
13. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD? Author who trolled my bad review of her book as three different people ( I see your IP in the emails people ). Good reviews aren't guaranteed, don’t expect only good reviews or you’ll have tons of heartache.
14. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? I speak Finnish (my native language), English (hubby is American so I’m getting better all the time, not that I think I suck now but there is always room for improvement) and I speak/recognize a good amount of Swedish, but I never use it so it’s disappearing from my head.
16. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR? Actually give a sexy red hybrid Honda motorcycle and I’m sold! ;)
17. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I did, I still do but now we’re married and in the same country so I’m all good! Take a change on a long distance relationship, if it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be - even if you have to shed tears in the airport first six times.
18. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Lack of respect – it’s just awful, I don’t understand how people can be so hurtful towards others in reality and online. Shocking and I refuse to participate. :)
19. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? Oh I love to travel! Here is my list starting from childhood and working up to now: Canary Islands x 8, Spain x 2, Greek Islands, Sweden x 10, Estonia x 6, England x 2, USA x 3, Russia, Hungary, Cape Verde, Ireland and Czech Republic. More to come!
20. WHAT DO YOU LOVE RIGHT NOW? Instagram! i LOVE it! You can find me there as niinac. :D
21. FIRST JOB? Waitress/Bartender in a Steakhouse at age 17. ( I was allowed to bartender because I was studying in the town’s Culinary School, that includes cooking, waitressing, bartendering, wine courses and anything at all to do with restaurants and hotels) Did few not exactly legal shots at the end of the shift with a coworker. ;)
22. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? LOL! Jessica Simpson’s country album. No wait… Destiny’s Child CD. LOL! Yeah, my taste in music has improved in the pop area to Snow Patrol, Killers, Florence+The Machines, Adele and Duffy.
25. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN A MOTORCYCLE? Yes! I love them, they totally match my wild streak!
26. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Helsinki, Finland. :)
27. DO YOU WEAR A WATCH? Yes, but only at work - and I desperately need a new one that won't stall... ;P
28. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Yes, but one mistake buddy and you’re out. Benefit of a doubt thing – if you behave good then we are good. :) I'm old enough and wise enough nowadays to not do drama.
29. LAST ITEM YOU PURCHASED? Oh I got a cute Cursing Hedgehog mouse pad!
30. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Yup. In a No Doubt concert when I was 16. ;)
31. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE? Got be clean! Seriously.
32. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? People always write my name wrong, does that count? If so then Ninna, Nina, Nimma (wtf?). ;) Well-- hubby calls me babydoll. <3
34. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I have Cowboy Boots people, no need for tying! ;D
35. WHAT SIZE BED DO YOU SLEEP IN? King size and on the right… I have to sleep on the right, left just gives me insomnia. ;)
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? “Iron Man 3” and it was so so so good!
37. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS? I do actually! I got a tribal dolphin on my back and the crown chakra on my right wrist is new. Oh and a belly button ring, though it’s no ring it’s a crystal star.
38. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? Marine Biologist. I <3 Dolphins.
39. SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH? Pro Bull Riding, American Football. :)
41. EYE COLOR? Dark Green with some light brown and blue. Most of the time my eyes are so dark they look just black, but well lit room helps. ;)
43. LAST THINGS YOU WATCHED? Castle. Re-runs. ;)
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Vacation - bring it on!
45. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Light grey sweats, hello kitty t and pink socks - what? It's only 7 am.
So now you know me a little better! ;)
Do we share any likes or dislikes?